Monday 19 July 2021

FACEBOOK APPROVES VIDEOS OF ANIMAL CRUELTY

 



I'm quite broad minded and seldom if ever report posts. But I saw a horrible video yesterday. Someone posted sick people tormenting their pets by cutting up animal cakes in front of them so they could have a good laugh at the poor creatures' reactions as they recoil in horror at what, to them, is utter carnage.

One labrador was visibly traumatised when a chocolate covered puppy cake was cut in half in front of it. Its terror was very real. So cruel. I reported it but FB says it doesn't go against their community standards. So I reported again - same response. I checked out the comments.  Most posters thought it hilarious although a few recognised it for what it was.

Facebook say their standards are set by the opinions of their users. What is wrong with so many people? How can this be published, no doubt giving other people ideas?  If this sort of thing was done to children there would, quite  rightly, be an outcry. At least I hope there would. So why is it ok to terrorise dumb animals?

No comments:

Post a Comment